I had some time to kill this evening while waiting on a flight and decided that I may as well show the world my terrible code. Introducing cloverleaf version 0.3 aka “gort”. Rather than go down the long list of things that are not yet functional I will stay positive and list the things that are.
- toggling insteon or z-wave devices via an ISY home automation controller
- support for some low cost color LEDs
- control of any IR device via LIRC
- various API: for text to speech, playing of files, notifications…
- each of the above via the provided sample web interface or api calls
- scheduling of repeated tasks via a cron like interface
- and a dent has been made on documentation
Please test, submit issues, and above all; have fun.